- Guaranteed to be submersible (IPX8) up to a depth of 100-meters
- Constructed of anodized aluminum with an anti-corrosion, hardened black finish
- For superior underwater performance, more of the light is concentrated into the beam
- Comes with a nylon wrist lanyard for easy transporting and a black finish
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Details: The Dorcy LED Submersible Dive II Light is the newest twist to the old flashlight. It's made of anodized aluminum and is corrosion proof via its hardened finish. The Dive Light contains a K2 Super Flux LED that offers state of the art performance, 220 lumens, and 8 hours of continuous use on one set of alkaline batteries. The light is guaranteed to be submersible (IPX8) to a depth of up to 100 meters. On land, the center spot concentrates 80% of the light output while using the remaining 20% to provide a bright area around the center spot. Underwater, more of the light is concentrated into the beam providing superior performance. Comes complete with a nylon wrist lanyard.
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 2.2 x 0.7 inches